You can save your email as a draft to be completed and sent at a later date.
To save a message
To save an email as a draft:
- Within the transaction, select the email icon to create a new email
- Fill in the required fields
- Select your template
- Compose your email
- Click the save as draft & close button
Consequently, your email will be stored as a draft in your Altis transaction and allow you to send this at a later time when you are ready. This is only for the transaction you are working in, meaning that the draft email will not be visible through any other transactions.
To retrieve a draft email
When you are ready to send your draft email:
- Navigate to the transaction and select the email icon at the top of the transaction
- The first drop-down menu that appears at the top of the email window will show a list of all the saved email drafts for that transaction
- Select your saved email draft from the list. This will overwrite any existing information you may have started typing to send an email
- Complete and send your email as normal